Harry Potter Crochet Patterns – The Prisoner of Azkaban Hogwarts scarves is very different in the previous scarves where egalitarian stripes at which the standard. Here’s a pattern Inspired from the POA aka Prisoner of Azkaban scarves.
- 7 Ounces of Main Color
- two Ounces or a lot of contrasting color
- Hook Size I
- Darning Needle and ribbons.
Harry Potter Crochet Patterns: POA Scarf Model
- When Changing colors cut yarn and leave at least a 6 to 10-inch tail to glow.
- With Main Color and Crochet Hook I (or size you want) Chain 30.
- Beginning Row: hdc from the second chain from hook and in each series to get a total of 29 hdc stitches, turn.
- Row 1 Chain 2 , rely chain two as the first hdc, hdc in each stitch across, for 29 stitches, twist
- Row 2 – 21 Duplicate Row 1
- Row 22 Duplicate Row 1, but change colours in the last hdc (** see notice about how best to change colours below)
- Row 23-24 Duplicate Row 1 with Contrasting Color, on Row 24 last hdc Change colours to the most important colour.
- Row 25-27 Duplicate Row 1 together with the Main color, On Row 27 the Last hdc, Change Colors to Contrasting color.
- Row 28-29 Repeat Row 1 together with Contrasting Color, on Row 29 final hdc Change colors to the Main colour.
- Keep repeating Rows 1-29 as much as you will need to, until it reaches 56 inches, then finish using Row 1-22.
Weave the endings. Add fringe for your liking, short, long, every stitch, every other stitch, one or two strands.
* Start with a loop on the hook. Twist yarn and pull through. (One series finished.) ** When prepared to switch to a different colour, make your hdc from the older color on the previous stitch, thendrag the new colour through the three loops around the hook to complete that hdc or half double crochet.